Enter the contest to design our annual t-shirt!
- Are you a graphic designer or friends with a graphic designer? Get the word out about your creative work by entering the contest. If your entry wins, you will be recognized with your design throughout the year!
- Are you an employer? Share the contest details with your employees, encouraging them to participate!
- Are you a parent/caregiver? Include the entire family in creating a design, or encourage your children to be creative with a design!
- Are you a youth-serving organization? Involve the children and youth you serve in participating in the contest!
- Must be family-friendly.
- Must be original, not reproduced.
- Positive messaging.
- Must be reproducible for statewide appeal to a broad age-range.
- Prevent Child Abuse Kentucky reserves the right to use ALL designs submitted for future marketing purposes.
- There is no limit to the number of submissions allowed per entrant.
- If your design needs to be reproduced for quality printing, we will do our best to recreate the most accurate design.
- Designs should be submitted in .jpg, .eps, .png or .pdf format.
The winner will be recognized with their showcased design during Child Abuse Prevention Month 2020 and at the Kids are Worth It! Conference in September.
Submit your design, no later than DECEMBER 31st, by emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your full name, phone number and email for follow-up.
Let us know if you have questions!